Insituform Technologies Limited is looking for an experienced Administrator to work out of our Wetout Plant in Chambly, QC for a contract of 20 months.
Insituform Technologies Limited, an Aegion company, is a leading worldwide provider of cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) and other technologies and services for the rehabilitation of water and sewer pipeline rehabilitation and protection. Insituform technologies allow its customers to avoid the extraordinary expense and extreme disruption that can result from traditional "dig and replace" methods. For more information, visit www.insituform.com.
• Provide full administrative support to the Chambly office, supporting the Plant
• Process Work Orders using JD Edwards
• Review and submit weekly payroll using TimeTrac.
• Update weekly production schedules and track inventory
• Assist Plant manager in maintaining and ordering stock for plant
• Create and generate work orders for plant manager
• Assist with monthly cycle counts
• Create and receive purchase orders
• Create, review, and submit various internal reports.
• Orders and maintains supplies and equipment for the office.
• Sort, review and submit crew driver log books.
• Perform other duties as required.
• Bilingual (Strong English - written and verbal)
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum of 2 years related administrative experience required.
• Must have strong PC skills with a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office
and internet applications. Advanced knowledge of Excel.
• Previous experience with JD Edwards would be an asset.
• Detail-oriented, organized, have excellent time management skills and be
dedicated to consistently producing quality work.
• Strong interpersonal skills and be able to interface effectively with all levels in
the organization to ensure a superior level of administrative support with a
strong focus on client satisfaction.
• Highly professional team player with superior interpersonal and communication
• Ability to multi-task and be flexible in a fast-paced environment.
We offer career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
If you are interested in applying for this exciting career opportunity, please access and apply at http://insituform.com/CompanyInformation/Careers