Insituform Technologies Limited is looking for an experienced Office Administrator to work out of our Edmonton office.
Insituform Technologies Limited, an Aegion company, is a leading worldwide provider of cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) and other technologies and services for sewer pipeline rehabilitation and protection. Insituform technologies allow its customers to avoid the extraordinary expense and extreme disruption that can result from traditional "dig and replace" methods. For more information, visit www.insituform.com.
• Provide full administrative support to the office.
• Receptionist duties such as answer, screen, and forward telephone calls to the appropriate staff member, providing generic information to callers as required, and greet clients, suppliers and visitors in a professional and friendly manner.
• Accurately maintain and file all correspondence, documentation and other records.
• Complete As-Builts and service reports for clients.
• Responsible for all couriered shipping and receiving, outgoing and incoming mail.
• Maintain stationary, office supplies, equipment and coffee orders.
• Complete IFTA.
• Sort, review and submit crew driver log books.
• Complete time sheets for hourly employees through Time Control system.
• Train and develop as a backup on additional office roles.
• Perform other duties as required.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum of 3-5 years related administrative experience required.
• Accounts Payable experience an asset
• Consistent punctuality and reliability a must
• Must have strong computer skills with a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office and internet applications. Previous experience with JD Edwards or Primavera P6 would be an asset.
• Detail-oriented, organized, have excellent time management skills and be dedicated to consistently producing quality work.
• Strong interpersonal skills and be able to interface effectively with all levels in the organization to ensure a superior level of administrative support with a strong focus on client satisfaction.
• A team player with superior interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and be flexible in a fast-paced environment.
We offer career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
If you are interested in applying for this exciting career opportunity, please access and apply at http://insituform.com/CompanyInformation/Careers