Insituform Technologies Limited is looking for a Wetout Labourer – industrial sector for our new wet out facility in Chambly, Quebec.
Insituform Technologies Limited, an Aegion company, is a leading worldwide provider of cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) and other technologies and services for the rehabilitation of pipeline systems. Insituform's businesses consist of sewer, drinking water, and energy and mining pipeline rehabilitation and protection. The company provides cost-effective solutions to remediate operational, health, regulatory and environmental problems resulting from aging and defective pipelines. Insituform's technologies allow its customers to avoid the extraordinary expense and extreme disruption that can result from traditional "dig and replace" methods. For more information, visit www.insituform.com.
• Preparation of Cure-In-Place Pipe (CIPP) liner according to the exact specifications agreed upon by the customer.
• Loading, stacking and fastening CIPP liner into the back of the transport vehicle.
• Preparing resin that is pumped into the CIPP liner.
• Using fork lift to bring liner into the shop to prepare.
• Work effectively with supervisor and all members of the Crew to ensure successful Wetout process.
• Ensure material and equipment is stocked and ready for use.
• Maintaining the cleanliness of the shop
• Moving tools, equipment and other materials
• Cleaning work areas and equipment
• Perform other related duties as required.
• Employees comply with all government and corporate safety procedures and ensure staff compliance.
• Previous experience in an industrial or construction environment an asset.
• Experience working in a physical labour position preferred.
• Ability to frequently stand, walk, sit, crouch, reach with hands and arms and stoop
• Ability to lift 50 lbs on a regular basis
• Ability to work overtime
• First Aid, Forklift, TDG, Confined Space and WHIMIS Certificates an asset
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• High School diploma or equivalent preferred
• Capable of passing a pre-employment medical
We offer career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.