Insituform Technologies Limited is looking for an experienced Production Foreman.
Insituform Technologies Limited, an Aegion company, is a leading worldwide provider of cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) and other technologies and services for the rehabilitation of pipeline systems. Insituform's businesses consist of sewer, drinking water, and energy and mining pipeline rehabilitation and protection. The company provides cost-effective solutions to remediate operational, health, regulatory and environmental problems resulting from aging and defective pipelines. Insituform's technologies allow its customers to avoid the extraordinary expense and extreme disruption that can result from traditional "dig and replace" methods. For more information, visit www.insituform.com.
• Responsible for performing, as well as leading, training and directing the activities of a crew in the wet-out facility under the Wetout Manager’s
• Provide leadership and supervision and adhere to, and reinforce safety policies and working rules.
• Preparation of Cure-In-Place Pipe (CIPP) liner according to the exact specifications agreed upon by the customer.
• Loading, stacking and fastening CIIPP liner into the back of the transport vehicle.
• Preparing resin that is pumped into the CIPP liner.
• Using fork lift to bring liner into the shop to prepare.
• Continually inspect work performed by crew for quality and specification compliance.
• Analyze and resolve work problems, or lead crew members in discovering the resolutions.
• Ensure proper equipment and materials are in place.
• Provide input and approval for changes in work procedures.
• Meet demands of the production schedules.
• Perform other related duties as required.
• Employees comply with all government and corporate safety procedures and ensure staff compliance.
• Previous Foreman experience in a construction environment required, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
• Experience working in a physical labour position preferred.
• Ability to frequently stand, walk, sit, crouch, reach with hands and arms and stoop
• Ability to lift 50 lbs on a regular basis
• Ability to work overtime
• Ability to complete applicable reports, records and related administrative tasks.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all who are involved in the CIPP process.
• High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
• 1st Aid, CSTS, TDG, Confined Space and WHIMIS Safety Tickets an asset.
• Must be able to pass pre-employment drug test.
We offer career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.